Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Epcot

Epcot was a blast!  We happened to be there during their flower festival which was really fun when we had Grandma Katie with us. 
The flowers were beautiful and Tori loved having us take her picture in front of some of her favorites. 
 The kids were also a lot more into meeting characters.  James and especially and usually very shy around characters and won't go near them, so I was really surprised when it was our turn to see Mickey Ellie ran right up to him and gave him a big hug.  It was so cute and caught me off guard so I didn't get a picture of the actual hug, but below she did the same thing with Pluto.
 I'm glad they enjoyed meeting the characters because we almost stood in line longer to meet them, than to actually go on rides. 
One of the favorite princesses they met probably the whole trip was Mulan (they've really gotten into that movie lately).
 Ellie couldn't stay awake to meet Belle.
 
Tori and James loved going on a really cool racecar ride with Dad where they got to design their own car and then race it.  Mom liked taking the kids on the soaring ride.  Our favorite ride together was one I always remembered as a kid - the Norway boat ride.  Below is a video John took of Ellie while we went on the Soaring ride.

1 comment:

Jessica McKay said...

We were there for the Flower show the year before. It was so cool!