Monday, April 08, 2013

Animal Kingdom

 The next park we visited was Animal kingdom.  It was a bit warmer and a bit more walking for the kids.  John, Grandma, Tori & James loved the safari ride and Ellie and I sat and listened to African drummers (below Ellie is dancing to the music).  She was dancing really cute, but the memory ran out on my camera so I wasn't able to capture it all.  It worked out pretty well that I was pregnant, so Ellie and I couldn't go on most of the same rides.
 James started to warm up to the idea of having his picture taken with characters.
Ellie especially loved brushing the pigs and goats. 
 The thing James and Tori talked the most about that day was the rapid ride.  They did it twice.  Below is a picture of how wet they got.  You can't tell, but Tori was the one who was really soaked!
 Everyone loved riding the dinosaurs.  Grandma Katie is riding with Tori and taking the pictures.
 
Another fun day, though we were all pretty exhausted at the end. 

No comments: