6 Months Old
Weight: 19 lbs. 70th percentile
Height: 29 in. 97 percentile
Here are some fun pictures of our big boy. I can't believe how fast the time has gone by!!
He can roll both ways, but usually if I set him down on his back he rolls to his tummy and is then very frustrated because he can see all sorts of things he can't get to. No crawling yet, but he really wants to. James can sort of sit up, but he generally chooses to dive to his belly or side instead (just like his sister used to do). He has discovered how much fun toys can be/taste. Still his favorite thing in the world is his big sister Tori. At his 6 month doctor appointment he was starting to get really tired and fed up and I asked Tori to play peek-a-boo with him. She started doing that and dancing all around in front of him making silly noises and he just started to belly-laugh so hard - it was adorable! All the nurses in the nurses' station came to watch, it was really cute.





No comments:
Post a Comment