Saturday, December 12, 2009

Snow Much Fun


Here is James all ready to play in the snow! He wouldn't be smiling if he knew how cold it gets here.
Tori, James and Dad on the mound of snow Tori and Dad made.

It was really cold out that day, so I was pretty impressed with how happy James still was.
Cute snow bunnies.

We took the picture of James above in the snow and it felt like just yesterday we were taking the same picture of Tori in the snow, so I went back and found it because I wanted to see how much they really do look alike (everyone's comment lately when they see James is that he looks so much like Tori).

Tori trying to teach James the joys of being pulled around in the sled by Mom and Dad (we really need to find a hill around here).

Still smiling after his adventure in the snow.

1 comment:

Dave and Tricia Folsom Family Fun said...

Hey - we have a GREAT hill in our backyard and you are invited anytime you want to come sledding! Unfortunately we don't have all the snow you do but I think we are getting more this week so come on over!