When we went to IL for Thanksgiving we got to stay in a hotel with a pool. This was probably the first time I ever went swimming on Thanksgiving day. Once Tori saw that there was a pool at the hotel she was desperate to swim (we are very much missing the summer lately).

Tori and James had a blast. This was the first time James was ever in a swimming pool. It was fun that he got to wear the little swimsuit that his dad bought him shopping one day.
James got a kick out of just sitting on my lap splashing with his hand. He was really having fun and splashing pretty hard - we tried to catch some of it with this video.
Below is a video of Tori doing her favorite thing in the pool - jumping off the side into Dad's arms. She has it down to a science and knows exactly where she wants Dad to stand and loves it if she splashes big enough to get Dad's face wet.
After our fun trip to IL, when we came home I decided I wanted to do a little Thanksgiving dinner for just our family since I love to cook all the Thanksgiving food. It was also a lot of fun since my mom came back from IL with us and helped me make it. Above is a picture of Tori and James after Tori helped me set the table with the china, which she loves to do.




No comments:
Post a Comment