This year we got to spend Thanksgiving in IL with all my Dad's family. My parents and my sister and her family came, too. It was wonderful to get to see everyone and be with family for the holiday. Below we are having breakfast at the hotel.
Tori's really gotten good at the big sister roll and she loved "sistering" her little cousin Olivia, who is about 2 and 1/2 years old. Olivia thought anything involving Tori was wonderful so they got along very well. It was actually really cute to watch since Olivia and Tori have the same age difference as my sister and me and Tori looks and acts very much like I did and Olivia looks and acts very much like Danielle did. My mom said it was like going back in time.

Some precious pictures of Tori, Olivia and James with Great Grandma and Grandpa. It was so wonderful to get to see and spend time with them.

Some precious pictures of Tori, Olivia and James with Great Grandma and Grandpa. It was so wonderful to get to see and spend time with them.







3 comments:
Cute pictures!
I actually didn't take any pictures so if you wanted to email me yours I wouldn't mind!!!??? We miss you guys so much.
What a fun trip. I can't believe how big James has gotten - he smiles just like Tori! I love it!
We miss you guys!
Hey Alicia!! Ashley here - your old roomie for a semester?! Remember me? The one that kept feeding you marriage talks while you were dating John? :-) I found your blog via Katie . . Your little ones are so CUTE - Your little girl (tori is it?) Is a little mini me of her mother. Beautiful, beautiful family. So Fun to see your familiar faces. Merry Christmas!!
Post a Comment