Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Welcome Henry Arthur!

Henry Arthur Clinger was born on July 16th around 10:30pm and he was 8lbs 14oz an 22.5in long.
This was our first time getting to experience rushing to the hospital in labor.  All our other kids were induced, so labor was a bit more calm.  Luckily Grandma was already in town and she had told us to go out for one last date before the baby came.  During dinner I started to have some contractions that were really uncomfortable and John started timing them for me.  Very soon after we came home the contractions were only 2 minutes apart and John was speeding to the hospital.  We were only at the hospital for about 20 minutes before Henry arrived. :) 
I don't think I've ever been more exhausted, but my beautiful little boy was worth it.
Below are a few little pictures of Henry's first bath at the hospital.  They came in to do it at 2am - I was very groggy, but quickly grabbed my phone to snap a few pictures before both of us went back to sleep.
He didn't mind the bath too, much, it was cute.

No comments: