Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Little Henry day 2

Here is day two of our little Henry.  Most of the hospital stay was a bit of a blur, especially since here they kept bugging me at all hours of the day and night.  I couldn't wait to get home.  My recovery was a lot easier, though, since I didn't have time for an epidural. 

He's wearing the funny hat from the hospital since I forgot to pack a hat in my bag.  (I was packing my bag in the few minutes before we rushed off to the hospital the night before.)
Proud big, big, big sister (as she calls herself).
Ellie was not a big fan of the hospital and wasn't really interested in doing anything except cuddle with me on the bed.
Proud dad (he looks so tiny when John holds him).
Below, James is really thrilled to finally have his brother!!  The boys are happy to not be outnumbered anymore.

No comments: