There is a parent's group in the area that has fun activities every month. This month they had some fun fall activities at a horse farm. James got to ride on a horse all by himself! It took a little convincing to get him on the horse, but he had fun once it got started. I don't think he's too anxious to do it again, though. Ellie was really against riding on a horse, so I didn't push it.
I imagine the look on James' face in the picture above means he already thinks he is too big to have his picture taken with his little sister.
Above we are on a hayride that both the kids really enjoyed and below they had a ton of fun running through a little maze made out of hay with some friends from church - I think it was their favorite part of the day. From left to right - Paige, Zoe, Brynlee, Lucy, (the girl in the purple shirt in the back right I don't know, I think she is just a random kid that joined in the picture), James and Ellie.
No comments:
Post a Comment