Here are just a few random pictures of the kids. Above, James picked out his Halloween costume early this year. Almost a month ago when we were buying school supplies he saw this Batman costume at Walmart and thought it was really cool. I didn't get it for him then, because I thought it was a little early to think about Halloween. Well, when we went back to Walmart about a month later, James ran right to where the costume was and said how cool it was and how he would love to be Batman for Halloween. This time I gave in and bought it and he has loved wearing it and can't wait until Halloween.
Here's cute Ellie being silly.
These are pictures of Tori with her hair done for "Crazy Hair Day" at school. She said she wanted lots of crazy braids.
Cute kids cuddling on the couch.
No comments:
Post a Comment