John's brother Gary and his family came out to visit us and we all had a blast. Gary took some great pictures! We sure love our cousins and it was so fun to have them visit!! These are a bunch of pictures of us at the Oregon Zoo.
I included the picture above because we're walking in the middle of the zoo and look how gorgeous all the trees are! I'm sure John is sick and tired of hearing me say how beautiful Oregon is over and over again since we moved here. (It's espeically nice when the sun comes out ;)).
Above: Maren, Sidney, Tori, Jordan, Cole & James in the eagle's nest.
Below: Maren, Cole, Tori, Sidney, Jordan and Samantha.
Ellie was super sweet and slept lots during the zoo and James loved the plastic curtains.
Below is when he had to be done playing with the curtains.
James' favorite thing at the zoo was when he discovered the hand sanitizer - he was obsessed! I love the crazy picture at the bottom left.
Jordan, Tori & Cole.
We rarely get a picture of all of us together, it's nice to have one.

1 comment:
Look at you bloggin!
I love seeing y'all no matter how long it takes to post.
Post a Comment