We took our cousins to do one of our favorite things that we had done in Portland so far - berry picking. It is just beautiful, the kids love it, and I love berries. :)
We also visited John at the hospital. So, the main hospital is at the top of a mountain right next to downtown and the clinic John works at is at the bottom of the mountain. The hospital has a tram that most people ride to get up and down from the hospital to the clinics. This is not one of John's favorite things about the hospital, but on a clear day it's a great way to see the city. James loves to ride the tram - anytime we drive downtown he sees it and asks over and over if he can ride it.
Above you can see Mt. Hood - I'm in awe of how high it is every time I see it. It's August and it's still has plenty of snow on it!
Also, from the tram you can see Mt. St. Helen's.
No comments:
Post a Comment