The pictures aren't that great, but I thought I should at least document Tori's swim lessons. She's doing such a great job. She's gotten so much better at putting her whole head under the water and is really quite good at what she calls her "front rockets"(basically she glides with her head under water). She passed one of the levels and is now doing the next level and can actually glide with her head under while kicking all the way across the shallow part of the pool (about 6-8ft). May not sound super impressive to most people, but I'm proud since I wasn't willing to do much in the way of swim lessons when I was Tori's age.
Tori received a cute little stuffed dog for Valentine's Day that she promptly named Lucy. It has now been added to the list of things she sleeps with at night and she has loved playing with her and taking her everywhere. We're just happy because for the time being it has satisfied her desire to have a dog. :)
Below is a short video of her walking Lucy that she wanted me to take.
No comments:
Post a Comment