I've been trying lately to take more pictures of James. I have so many cute pictures of Tori at this stage - I need to be better at getting the camera out. This is such an adorable stage that James is in. Every new word he learns is so fun to hear and he's super proud of anything new he learns to do - it's going too fast.
So here are some pictures of little doctor James.
Below James discovered Tori's monkey mask and insisted I put it on - once I saw it on I had to get the camera.
One of my favorite thing about James getting a little older is that he is starting to get Tori's love for books. He has definite preferences now and will even say some of the words and sounds in the books. His favorites are most anything by Eric Carle and Sandra Boyton, Good Night Moon, and the 5 Little Ladybugs book (he's reading in the picture).
No comments:
Post a Comment