Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Zoo Trip

Each year we usually end up going to the Niabi zoo (a small zoo in IL that's really quite fun, especially for the kids). We always tend to take the same pictures, so it's fun to look back and see how the kids have grown. We're missing some friends that moved away in the pictures this time. I believe this is James' first time at this zoo.

Starting on the hippo from left to right - Ricky, Andrew, Tori, Andrew, Luke, Emily holding Kate, Makayla and James.

Tori and Andrew feeding the goats.

Andrew and Tori standing close to an emu that stepped out on the path.

Tori getting close to some birds in the bird house.

Luke, Tori, Andrew, Ricky, Andrew and Mayayla with the giraffes.

James and Kate enjoying their strollers.
I was trying really hard to capture how much James loved riding on the train. He was so excited once it started moving he kept clapping and pointing at all the animals. When it stopped and it was time to get off he started to cry. Since most of the stuff we do tends to be geared towards Tori, it's just so fun to watch him enjoy things, too.

1 comment:

Jessica McKay said...

I can't believe we missed it! How many pictures do we have of the kids ridding the hippo? Can I photoshop my kids in and have you post it?

We miss you (and Naibi) way too much! I'm voting for no moving in heaven, and this time I want to live on the same street as you.