10 Months Old:
Weight: 23 lbs 2 oz
Height: 31 inches
At 10 months James is taller and bigger than most 18 month-olds (I've been a sub in nursery at church - if he could walk, he would blend right in). He is relentless, tough and into everything dangerous or electronic - especially now that he has the crawling thing down. He's still my sweet, tender-hearted little baby. My favorite thing that he does now is that he likes to smile at strangers, but when they actually smile back or try and talk with him he cuddles his head into me and will only look at them out of the corner of his eye. You have to see it to realize how adorable it is. :) He likes to say "Dada" and "Mama" a ton and loves to clap.
James still adores his big sister Tori. Below are a few pictures of Tori's new haircut. She loved it! She asked me to cut her hair, so I just decided to go ahead and do it one night. I ended up cutting off a lot more than I planned, but Tori thought that was great (she had been begging me to cut her hair short like some of her friends for quite some time now). I think her favorite part was going to preschool the next day and having everyone tell her how cute it looked (she was convinced that her teachers wouldn't recognize her because of her new haircut).




No comments:
Post a Comment