Friday, February 05, 2010

Fun with Dad

John had a little bit of time off in January and these are just a few pictures of us having fun at the pool and the mall with dad. James wasn't so sure about the pool at first since it was a little cold, but he started to have more fun splashing after a little while. Tori loved going to the pool and probably would have stayed in all day long if she could have. Her favorite thing to do is to jump off the side of the pool into her dad's arms.

Above Tori and James are driving their race car and below Tori is on the carousel with John. The last Friday of every month the carousel is free after 5pm, so we go pretty often. Tori loves to get off and run back in line to get on again - I think our record number of times in a row is 8 or 9 (yes I was feeling pretty sick afterwards). I have been surprised at how much James loves the carousel now, too. I would have thought he was too young, but he claps his hands and kicks his legs and gets super excited every time we get on. I even let him ride on a horse the last time. He had fun, but he a had "death grip" on the pole (I was holding on to him the whole time, of course).

No comments: