8 Months Old:
I'm not sure how big he is exactly, but I'm pretty sure it's over 20 lbs and super long!
He is such a big fun smiley boy!! James is now fully mobile. He army crawls like crazy everywhere he wants to go. He is a lot happier now that he can get to any toy he wants (and many things that he is not suppose to play with). The cutest thing is that he'll even pretend to crawl away from me - he'll keep looking back and smile as he tries to crawl away fast until I come and get him and then he just giggles like crazy. He actually laughs the hardest when Tori tries to go and get him. The best thing about him crawling is the look he gives me when he discovers a new toy (like when he found the magnets on the frig that make animal noises) - he just turns and gives me the happiest look - I can just imagine him saying, "Mom! Did you know this was here?!"

These three pictures are what happens now when I try and take a picture of him. He basically won't hold still and just crawls towards me until he can reach the camera, which he thinks is pretty cool.
The above video is of Tori and James with Tori trying to get James to clap. James wasn't feeling too well, so he is a little mellow in the video. He starts to get really cute at the end, but of course the tape ran out on the video camera.
I just thought this was a good video of James doing his army crawl. So fun!


No comments:
Post a Comment