So, Tori is officially grown-up (according to her). She now goes to a real preschool with 20 kids in her class at the local community preschool a few blocks away. These are a few pictures of Tori on her first day of school. She goes every MWF mornings and absolutely loves it! She wishes it was everyday. She is always excited to go and is really enjoying making new friends.
Above, Tori is pointing to her cubby where she puts her art projects to come and hangs up her backpack and coat.
Every morning she has to grab her name from the pocket chart and put it in the bin and then she gets to go sit on the green rug to start school.

I forgot to take my camera the first day of school (one of my friends was kind enough to let me use hers, which is how I got these pictures). So, I made Tori go back and pose for the pictures after she had already done everything and she kept saying, "Bye, mom. Bye, mom." Well, she definitely didn't have a hard time leaving me to go to preschool - I guess I should be happy about that. :)

I forgot to take my camera the first day of school (one of my friends was kind enough to let me use hers, which is how I got these pictures). So, I made Tori go back and pose for the pictures after she had already done everything and she kept saying, "Bye, mom. Bye, mom." Well, she definitely didn't have a hard time leaving me to go to preschool - I guess I should be happy about that. :)
I just had to throw in a picture of Tori and James. He sure idolizes her and I think he already misses her a bit when she's gone in the mornings.




No comments:
Post a Comment