While Grandma Margie was here we decided we would buy Tori one of those little blow-up pools, since she loves the water so much. Tori got to help pick it out at the store and was very particular that she get the orange pool, not the green one. She loves her pool and has already used it several times, even though I have to say the hose water we put in it is freezing!
Above Tori and John are blowing up the pool together (we have since purchased a little manual air-pump). Below is Tori with her favorite thing - the hose.


When it comes to water Tori could just fill up buckets and transfer water from different containers all day long. The think she spent the most time doing is filling her watering can up in the pool and then watering my potted basil and onions (I do have to say they are flourishing now). Though, I did finally have to tell her that if she gave too much water to the plants that they would die. The funny thing is a few days later Tori was filling up a cup of water to drink in the sink, and I told her that the cup had too much water and she needed to dump some out. Then she said, "That's because if I drink too much water I will die." I laughed and then explained that drinking too much water couldn't kill her, only plants.

No comments:
Post a Comment