This is a video of Tori singing the "Look at this stuff, isn't it neat" song from the Little Mermaid. Tori calls it the "Look at this scup, isn't it meat" song and don't try and correct her. In the beginning I tried to help her get the right words, but she likes her words to the song better than the original. She used to sing along to the Disney CD I have in the car to this song all the time. My favorite part is that she actually does the dynamics just like Ariel. The best part is the crescendos at the very end, and she also finishes the song by humming the instrumental part at the end.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Alisha, this is so cute...and HILARIOUS! I would have to say my favorite parts are the sudden crescendos. I'm so glad to see that Tori's singing days didn't end in a Cafe Rio in Sandy. I hope you guys are doing splendidly!
I laughed until I cried. My favorite is her mouth shapes and dynamics. Insanely cute!!! You should send this in and get some money from AFV. Seriously.
Post a Comment