Friday, December 27, 2013

December Pictures

A few pictures of the kids having fun in December.  Henry loves holding and trying to eat the hand-knit ornament his Aunt Amber made him.  Below, Tori one day decided she wanted to be a fortune teller.  I can't remember what inspired that, but I love her outfit and set-up.


Ellie got this Little People castle for Christmas and she played with it for hours - it was so adorable!  I tried to catch some of it on video, but it doesn't do it justice how sweet it was to watch her play and have so much fun.
Henry is sporting some of the new clothes he got for Christmas.  Below, Ellie, James and Tori all got Build a Bear gift cards for Christmas and they each chose a My Little Pony to build.  Those ponies have already received a lot of love!

No comments: