Sunday, May 13, 2012
Happy Mother's Day
The kids and John made my Mother's Day wonderful. I'm a lucky mom. Sorry, I didn't think to take pictures today. Tori sang with the primary at church today and did a wonderful job - she's really growing up. After they were done singing James yells at the top of his lungs "Hooray, Tori!" I kept asking him to whisper and trying to quiet him, but he kept yelling it. Then when Tori finally got to the pew he gave her a big hug and said quite loud, "Good job, Tori good job. You the bestest girl ever! Good job singing with your friends!" The people around us were all cracking up. I wasn't sure whether to be proud because James was so sweet and supportive of Tori or embarassed because he was making a bit of a scene during church. That's very much James these days - the sweetest boy ever, with a touch of craziness that likes to shine through sometimes. I love my sweet and fun kids. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment