Sunday, April 08, 2012

Happy Easter

 Tori and James dying Easter eggs - James really got a kick out of it this year and it's always one of Tori's favorite things to do.  She always makes some really pretty and creative eggs, though, I don't think anyone does them as good as John. :)  Below they are enjoying their Easter cookies after dying is done.
 Ellie loved her Easter basket, she was so cute it was really fun to watch.
 The cutest thing was that she loved this little purse and put it right on and seemed so proud of herself.
 Ellie may have loved the Easter basket, but she was not a fan of getting dressed up for church and getting her picture taken.
 I eventually got Ellie calmed down enough to take some cute pictures of all three kids (Ellie was much better without the hat - I don't think she was a fan).  Below is one of my favorite pictures of the kids I think I have ever taken - they just all seem to like each other so much. :)
 Another highlight of our day was bubble guns and a little Easter egg hunt in our back "yard". 

No comments: