Thursday, September 08, 2011

First visit from the Tooth Fairy & a few other pictures

Tori lost her very first tooth in August this summer.  I was a little late taking a picture and doing this post since the summer got pretty busy at the end.  She was so excited when she first noticed the loose tooth.  She's one of the youngest in her grade and of her friends so she felt like the only kid who hadn't lost a tooth, yet.  She wiggled and wiggled the tooth and then the next day (without really thinking) I fed her a whole apple and corn on the cob and that tooth popped right out that night. She loved getting to use the tooth fairy pillow she made in kindergarten.
Below are just a few cute pictures I tried to get of James and Ellie sitting together.  James loves to hold his little sister.

No comments: