A new place, a new zoo. This new zoo has been a lot of fun and it's so beautiful surrounded by giant trees. The kids love the sea lion above and elephants below. (Don't worry, Tori didn't hurt her eye - she just wears an eye patch every now and then to strengthen an eye that wanders a bit.) In the picture below James wanted to take pictures with his camera, too.
Tori and James were super cute sitting together watching the bird show. One of the large birds (I think it was a vulture) flew so low across the crowd that it's wing actually touched Tori's head, which she thought was really cool.
I think their favorite part was getting to brush the goats. I'm always really nervous in these situations with James since he is such a big boy and has so much energy, but I was very impressed with how gentle and sweet he was with the goats.
Above Tori and James are in an eagle's nest
We also visited the zoo with the kids of the two other ENT fellows in the department. It was very fun to hang out with them, since it's always nice to chat with someone who understands what you're going through.
We also visited the zoo with the kids of the two other ENT fellows in the department. It was very fun to hang out with them, since it's always nice to chat with someone who understands what you're going through.

No comments:
Post a Comment