On our way out to Portland, we stopped in Utah to visit family and wait for John to finish up in Iowa and drive out to meet us. We had a ton of fun with cousins. Tori and James loved swimming in the pool. I love Tori's facial expressions when she is sliding down the slide and jumping off the diving board.
James just loved playing with the toys and eventually got very daring at the end and kept throwing himself into the pool, trusting that his aunt Carol would catch him (she did every time).
Tori and her cousin Tess enjoying the pool.
I really enjoyed getting to have dinner with most of my aunts and uncles on my mom's side of the family (unfortunately no one is looking in the picture, but I thought I would try and take a quick one anyway).
No comments:
Post a Comment