Thursday, April 14, 2011

Eleanor Marie

April 14th, 2011

We welcomed Eleanor Marie to our family.

She was 7 lbs 9 oz and 20.5 inches.


Here I am in front of the U of I football stadium right outside the hospital right before I was induced. Everything was going great with the induction, until my epidural stopped working. Luckily, the whole process went pretty quickly so I only had about an hour or so of feeling really horrible pain then our sweet wonderful Ellie was here and it's amazing how fast you forget it all.

Ellie was a sweet little baby from day one. She is a our littlest baby this far, so she seemed super small and delicate to me.






Tori and James were really excited to meet their new little sister. Tori is a sweet and gentle big sister who loved holding Ellie. I didn't think James was going to really understand what was going on, but he was very excited to see Ellie and kept saying "Bebe, bebe" over and over and wanted to hold her. However, soon he found the medical equipment in the room and was very interested in all the buttons.


What a wonderful day!

No comments: