Tori and her cousin Audrey had a blast together in VA. They got to have a sleepover, did painting together, went to parks and all sorts of fun stuff. It was wonderful that they got along so well - it was just sad that the time went by so fast.
These are some pictures of the kids at a really cool park. I have no idea who the little blond boy is in the picture above he just liked the plane too and was playing on it when I took the picture.

Grandma Margie set up an adorable little "tea-party" with apple juice and fruit and crackers and cucumbers for the girls and they thought it was the greatest thing in the world. Especially pouring their own drinks. It was so cute to see them giggling and having so much fun!

We all went bowling together and had a great time. Tori really loved it since we had bumpers this time. She even got a spare all by herself! I was quite proud of myself too since the last time I had been bowling I was pregnant with James and scored a 40 something and this time I actually scored above 100 (no, my lane did not have bumpers).






No comments:
Post a Comment