Wednesday, March 10, 2010

9 Months Old

James is 9 months old!! We haven't been to the doctor, yet so I'm not sure exactly how long or heavy he is, but he is definitely our big boy. He is still as cute and sweet as ever. James has perfected his army-crawl and can get around pretty quickly. He is trying to pull himself up on things, but can't quite do it, yet. It didn't take him long to fall in love with having Grandma here to visit for a week as you can see below.


Below is a video of our musical prodigy.

One of James's favorite toys is Tori's recorder. One day they both wanted to play with it and I was busy doing some dishes, so I told Tori "Make sure you share the recorder with James." A few minutes later I come over to check on them and see Tori's version of "sharing" and I had to get a picture.

No comments: