Tori asked me the other day if she could do soccer again in the spring and I said she would probably have to wait until summer, since we'll be in Des Moines for one of John's away rotations for most of the spring. Des Moines happens to be where the closest Costco is to us (about a 2 hr drive) - we've actually made the drive a couple times, since we love Costco. Another day Tori was driving with John in the car and they had this conversation:
Tori: "Dad, I don't get to play soccer this spring, I have to wait until summer."
Dad: "Why is that?"
Tori: "Because we're going to live at Costco."
Different cute comment:
John was teaching Tori about some of the different parts of your body the other day and she was just loving it:
Dad: "Where's your heart?"
Tori points to her chest.
Dad: "What does it do?"
Tori: "It's full of your love. And then you can just give it out to other people."
The other day in the car:
While all driving together in the car, I make some joke or say something funny and John starts to laugh and then says to Tori, "Tori, your mom is funny." Tori then says, "But, Dad you married her, so you have to keep the funny mommy."
1 comment:
I love all of those stories!!! They are adorable. We sure miss you guys.
Post a Comment