Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Grandma Katie Comes to Visit


Grandma Katie came to visit and meet little James and we all had a blast. Here are some of the cute pictures we took while she was here:



I can't get enough of the pictures of Tori and James together. They make such a cute pair (yes, I'm biased) and they already love being around each other. Tori is really gentle and loves to help out and give James hugs and kisses. Anytime James is fussy or bored I can tell Tori to go say hi to him and he stops crying and loves to look at her and listen to her talk. I love having two kids (though I can't get anything done anymore, but oh well).

After a wonderful lunch with Grandma (our absolute favorite thing to have for lunch - steak sandwiches at a restaurant called One Twenty-Six) we went to a park in Iowa City that has a little train and a couple of carnival style rides.
Tori loves little carnival rides like this fish one below. She gets so excited to ride them and begs for more, but when she is actually riding the ride she is all business. She holds on tight and has a very serious expression on her face during the entire ride - you have to yell at her to get her to even look at you and possibly wave at you. She always says how much fun she had afterwards, though.

No comments: