Friday, June 12, 2009

Welcome James Allan

After years of trying to get him here - our beautiful little boy, James Allan, arrived on his due date, June 10th, 2009 weighing 8 lbs 5.4oz and he was 21.5 in long. Above is a picture of me on the way to the hospital (I look happy and calm because I was induced). And below are pictures about 10 hours later of James and family at the hospital.
Tori was thrilled to be a big sister, however, below is what she would do every time James started to cry. I didn't blame her, since James's cry isn't the quietest thing when he's really upset.


These are pictures of James all dressed up to go home. I like that you can see in these pictures his really long fingers. One of the first things we noticed when he was born (besides all his wonderful hair) were his big hands and long feet - I think he's going to be pretty tall, but I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
We couldn't be happier with our sweet, wonderful boy!

2 comments:

Summer Owens said...

Congratulations! He's beautiful!

Julie said...

Congratulations Clinger family! What a beautiful little boy you have! So glad I have you on my reader so I could see the news!!