I read these questions on a friend's blog and thought they were really cute, so I decided to ask Tori the same questions and give the answers to John for his birthday from her.
3/24/2009 - I asked Tori (3 ½ years old) these questions about her dad and have recorded exactly what she said back to me in red:
1. What is something dad always says to you?
To have dinner
2. What makes dad happy?
Sharing
3. What makes dad sad?
Me not being obedient
4. How does your dad make you laugh?
By making funny jokes
5. What was your dad like as a child?
A little boy
6. How old is your dad?
I don’t know, (I told her to guess) – she said 27
7. How tall is your dad?
Not the same as you, he’s this size (then she pointed straight up)
8. What is his favorite thing to do?
Sew with me
9. What does your dad do when you're not around?
He goes to work and he plays with you
10. If your dad becomes famous, what will it be for?
Playing with me
11. What is your dad really good at?
He’s real good at doing the dishes
12. What is your dad not very good at?
He’s not very good at cooking the dinner
13. What does your dad do for his job?
He fixes people’s ears
14. What's your dad's favorite food?
Macaroni and cheese
15. What makes you proud of your dad?
Eating robin eggs - (the chocolate kind)
16. If your dad were a cartoon character, who would he be?
Leap (from my Leap Frog movie)
17. What do you and your dad do together?
We play games
18. How are you and your dad the same?
We’re wonderful
19. How are you and your dad different?
He goes to work all by himself. I don’t work at the hospital
20. How do you know your dad loves you?
THIS MUCH! Happy. We play together as a family
21. Where is your dad's favorite place to go?
He likes to go to Menards - (this is a local hardware store like Home Depot)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This is too cute! And I didn't know John knew how to "sew"! :) Isn't it a great way to capture their ages right now??
Post a Comment