At the beginning of December John and I and my parents took Tori to Disney World for the first time. It was wonderful to get away from the cold winter in Iowa and Tori was in heaven. She loves princesses and all the Disney characters and movies right now so it was the perfect time to take her. She loved getting to spend lots of time with Grandma and Grandpa and going on all the rides.
The first park we went to was Epcot where we had scheduled a "Princess Lunch" for Tori. They have a lunch set up where you can eat while all the different Disney Princesses come by your table and say hi and take a picture with you. Tori dressed up in her Cinderella costume and loved pretending to be a real princess. I love the picture of her above doing her "curtsy".

Above is a video of Tori dancing during the lunch and pretending to be a princess.






1 comment:
I love the big grin on her face as she met all the princesses! What a FUN trip!
Post a Comment