One of the things that we thought would be really fun to do while we were in Utah was to take Tori fishing. We went with Grandma Katie, Carol, Jeremy, Katie, Tess and Jane. Jeremy was nice enough to take us to a lake where you were pretty much guaranteed to catch a fish, which made all the little girls very happy.
Here are Tori and Daddy fishing.
She got tired pretty quickly.

She did get a big kick out of holding the worms (which amazed me, since mom sure didn't want to).

She did get a big kick out of holding the worms (which amazed me, since mom sure didn't want to).
Tori caught the biggest fish of the day, however, she wasn't quite sure want to think about it. Once she saw it move she definitely didn't want to touch it. I think she had a lot of fun, since she still talks about how she caught a really big fish over a month later.
Above, cousins Katie (left) and Tess catching fish with their Dad, Uncle Jeremy (baby Jane is on Jeremy's back).
Tori and Tess had almost as much fun running around and throwing sticks and rocks in the water as they did fishing.






1 comment:
I can't believe that Tori touched the worms!! I am not sure I would even want to do that. She kills me she is sooooo cute.
Post a Comment