Friday, September 07, 2007

Happy 2nd Birthday


We celebrated Tori's 2nd birthday this past weekend with a small party at a park with friends and then a party with just mom and dad at home on her actual birthday. She had a ball! She has been going to birthday parties all summer and she loves to sing happy birthday, but when the kids actually sang, "happy birthday, dear Tori" on Saturday her eyes just lit up. I think she was very excited it was finally her turn.

We had cupcakes for her cake because she just loves them lately. Well, she actually just loves the frosting, all she does is lick it off and then she's done. :)


Here are some pictures of the friends that came to her party. In the picture below from left to right - Anna, Megan, Andrew, Anne and Tori.


I also had to throw in the picture of Tori and dad right before she opened her presents at home on her birthday.

3 comments:

McBrides said...

Its been a while since I've peeked at your blog. I can't believe she is 2. I should know this because she is Olivia's age, but she will forever be almost one in my mind. You all look great. It looks like you have a ton of friends and that life is good. We miss you.

Summer said...

Happy Birthday Tori! It looks like she had a great time!

The Preece Family said...

Happy Birthday Tori! I forgot that her birthday was around the same time as Ashley's! Looks like you guys had a great time with her party. Wish we could have been there to help you celebrate! Tori is so grown up looking now - maybe it is because her hair is SO LONG! Very cute...