Monday, November 13, 2006

Party Hat

Tori went to a friend's first birthday on Friday and had a ton of fun. I was very surprised that she loved the party hat - she kept it on the entire party and wore it home. The funniest thing at the party was that they had the little noise makers that are paper roled up and you blow in them and they flip out; well I blew in Tori's for her and she just couldn't stop laughing. I did it about 20 times and everytime she would giggle uncontrolablely.

For Halloween I had a bear with a witch hat holding a pumpkin that I put out as a decoration on the table. Well, I think Tori thought the bear was for her. She loves it and has played with it almost everyday since I put it out. Her favorite thing is to say "Rarr" like the bear. The only problem now is I get to have a Halloween bear out all year long. :)

No comments: