Tuesday, October 31, 2006

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Trick or Treat



Here are our masterfully carved pumpkins. The happy pumpkin is Dad's and the scary pumpkin is Mom's (Tori was being very difficult during her afternoon nap :)).

She was still a very happy and festive girl during Halloween. We made dinner in a pumpkin and she couldn't get enough of it.

Tori was a happy little duck when it was her turn to go trick or treating. (We only had a few trick or treaters at our house, but Tori did not like to part with the candy when they came.) Dad got home late from the hospital so we just went to a few neighbor's and friends homes. Tori didn't quite get what was going on, but she loved grabbing all the candy she could get. Especially when Dad showed her how the Milk Duds made noise when you shook them.

2 comments:

Carol said...

Cutest little duckie I have very seen! Thanks much for posting these pictures. I am so glad I got see her in her costume!!

Anonymous said...

Grandma Margie says the same thing Carol said. Plus, she missed you on Halloween so the pictures were wonderful.